Cushman & Wakefield Asset Services in Greater Los Angeles recognizes employees every year for outstanding achievement, with winners selected across six categories: Extraordinary Commitment, Captain Compliance, Coach’s Award, Rising Star, Property Manager of the Year, and Property Management Team of the Year.
This year, over 70 Asset Services employees gathered at Continental + Grand in El Segundo (a property managed by Cushman & Wakefield) to acknowledge and celebrate those who exhibited excellence in their work in 2017. Winners were selected by Karinna Cassidy, Mitch Sigband, Karen Brock, and Dora Oest.
- Extraordinary Commitment – Siobhan Stapleton
- Captain Compliance – Robin Fox & Jessica Chamberlain
- Coach’s Award – Tiffany Marano
- Rising Star – Milly Prunean
- Property Manager of the Year – Dana Duarte
- Property Management Team of the Year – Ivy Le, Maria Ochoa, Julissa Ramirez
“We are incredibly proud to celebrate our team members for the hard work that they put in every single day,” said Karinna Cassidy, Senior Managing Director. “Our people are the core of our business and it’s so important to recognize them for their accomplishments and for contributing to our success in Asset Services this past year. Congratulations to everyone on their well-deserved award!”